The WSQ Certificate in Security (Full Qualification) is a competency-based training programme under the Skills Framework (SFw) for Security by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for unarmed frontline officers who are deployed to various locations or events to perform security roles.
To attain the Full Qualification, participants are required to complete and be awarded with the WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) for each of the respective courses below.
- Guard and Patrol (Provide Guard and Patrol Services)
- Incident Response (Handle Security Incidents and Services)
- Threat Observation (Recognise Terrorist Threats)
- Access Control Management (Operate Basic Security Equipment)
- Deterrence (Manage Disorderly Conduct and Threatening Behaviour)
- Course (1), (2) and (3) are part of the Basic Licensing Units which qualifies an individual for a Security Officer License in Singapore.
- Course (4) and (5) upon completion will qualify Security Officers to progress on to the job level of Senior Security Officer.
Should training and assessment for the last SOA leading up to the Full Qualification be conducted at Secura Training Academy, please inform our staff to assist you with the submission of SOAs for the certificate. Participants can expect to receive a digital version of their certificate within 2 working weeks from the date of submission.
Who should attend
Individuals with the intention of pursuing a career in the security industry and; Security Officers seeking to develop their skills and progress on to the job level of Senior Security Officer.
Guard and Patrol (Provide Guard and Patrol Services)
Incident Response (Handle Security Incidents and Services)
Threat Observation (Recognise Terrorist Threats)
Access Control Management (Operate Basic Security Equipment)
Deterrence (Manage Disorderly Conduct & Threatening Behavior)