- Registration forms must be duly completed/signed/stamped and submitted to Secura Training Academy Pte Ltd (“STAPL”) at least 3 working days before the commencement of the course.
- Payment (in Singapore Dollars) is required prior to course commencement; and should be made payable to ‘Secura Training Academy Pte Ltd’ either by cheque, GIRO or electronic bank transfer. Cheques should be crossed and mailed along with the completed registration form to: Secura Training Academy Pte Ltd, 38 Alexandra Terrace, Singapore 119932.
- All prices for the course are subjected to Goods and Service Tax.
- Under the SkillsFuture Singapore Agency Act 2016 (Act 24 of 2016), all participants are required to provide their NRIC/FIN and other personal data such as mobile number, email address, etc., for the purpose of submission, verification and sharing with SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Agency and its authorised agents.
- The information collected on this form is for the use of course registration, account servicing of course-related activites and/or for application of course-related funding (only if applicable) to respective funding-related organisations.
- Trainee shall be bound by the policies set by STAPL. The polices can be found at https://securatraining.sg/secura-training-academy-student-data-protection-policy/
- The course schedule is subjected to confirmation. STAPL reserves the right to change the date and venue of the course or cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances without compensation. STAPL reserves the right to withdraw or re-schedule the class without prior notice.
- STAPL will not bear any cost and/or be held liable for any changes in assessment dates as the availability/allocation of assessors are to be advised by POLWEL. Companies are recommended to accommodate to the newly proposed assessment date to avoid any additional charges.
- Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding schemes for the course applied. In the event that the trainee fails to meet any of the requirements set under the funding scheme or has been granted funding for the same course before, and thereby resulting the application for funding to be rejected by the respective funding agency due to any reasons, the trainee is liable to pay the balance of the course fee to STAPL. Requirements include, but not limited to:
- Achieves less that the minimum attendance required by the course.
- Fails to sit for the required assessment.
- Fails the required assessment.
- Completion of course.
Trainee who fails the required assessment will have to pay for the reassessment fee immediately. Otherwise, trainee is required to pay the balance of the course fee if they choose to withdraw from the course.
- If trainee falls ill on assessment day, Medical Certificate must be submitted within 2 working days after the assessment date.
- For courses funded by SSG, trainee is required to provide your personal email address and phone number for SSG to conduct the surveys for all SSG funded courses. There are two types of post-course evaluation surveys which trainees will receive upon completion of training:
- Quality Survey – Administered on the last day of the course, Trainees will receive an email invitation with the hyperlink to access the Quality survey.
- Outcomes Survey – Administered at least six (6) months after the course end date.
Information on TRAQOM initiatives can be found at: https://www.ssg.gov.sg/training-measurement.html
- STAPL reserves the right to reject any application. Reasons for rejection includes, but not limited to:
- terms and conditions of this registration are not met.
- candidate does not meet the minimum entry requirement.
- candidate’s conduct is disruptive to the training
- If registration is cancelled 7 or more working days before the course commencement date: 100% refund
- If registration is cancelled less than 6 working days before the course commencement date: No refund.
- If participant does not show up for the course: Full course fee will be imposed. No refund
- If participant falls sick on the day of the assessment: Companies are expected to submit their medical certificates within 3 days from the date of assessment.
- Any other matters: STAPL will respond to appeals on a case-by-case basis.