Course Code: RET-CEX-1008-1.1
On completion of the course, participants will be able to build customer confidence by developing stronger relationships and increasing customer value by handling customer service challenges and addressing the concerns of disgruntled customer.
The main target learners for this course are security personnel and frontline staffs alike who are assigned to work in premises that requires them to perform frontline duties and possess the competencies and knowledge on:
- Types of triggers in the service environment
- Service Recovery procedures to respond to service challenges
- Methods to escalate unresolved service challenges
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals seeking to develop their knowledge and skills on customer service.
ASSUMED ATTITUDES, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Participants are assumed to be able to:
- Read, write and speak English at WSQ WPL Level 3
- Manipulate numbers at WPN Level 3
- X Days (X Hours) – Inclusive of assessment
- Day 1: am-pm
- Day 2: am-pm
- Day 1: Assessment X pm onward